Ping tools software is a utility program that uses the Internet Control Message Protocol in order to determine the availability along with the responsiveness of the network hosts. It also provides other related troubleshooting features. Ping can run from inside the Network Utility applet in the ping tab. It runs on all the operating systems as Windows, Linux along with Macintosh computers. Many third party ping tools are available on internet for downloading them and comparing them to the standard operating systems and their ping commands. This tool provides a graphical interface and includes charts within them in order to track the statistics of the ping test run. Konst pinger and Ping plotter are the examples of this graphical ping tools.
- Colasoft Ping Tool: It is powerful ping tool that supports multiple IP addresses along with a comparison to the responsive times clearly in a graphical chart. There is a facility available to save the charts and also that can view the historical charts.
- Manage engine Free Ping Tool: This tool is very simple and also most powerful tool with elegance in its user interface that solves the issues of the ping requests to the multiple IP addresses in a distinct interface.
- Free Ping Tool: Free Ping Tool monitors the servers at any instance with the available graphical values that are advanced and highly reliable to solve the issues in accordance to the ping issues.
- XML-RPC Ping Tool: It is a made easy tool that facilitates the search engine services with the help of ping services websites that has been updated and is capable of mass URL and scheduled URL ping solutions.
- IP Viewer Tool: This tool helps to solve the problem that is possible with public IP addresses. The IP log is provided with an ease to get exported to HTML or else Excel CSV.
- Actual IP Cam Tool: This program created general software for the hybrid platforms of security with wireless and other wired cameras, capture cards etc.
- Ping Assist Pro: It is an essential tool of ping for the network administrators and service providers that offers ability for a constant monitor of the network performance at a high quality.
- Scoff source code IP audit tool: The source files that are generated in the detailed CS will output the designed human plagiarism.
- Go Ping: It is a free and portable tool for Ping that works in a multithreaded mode that hosts every small interval up to 20 milliseconds. The gathered data can be visualized on a chart and is saved on a disk and can be opened later.
- IP MAC Scanner: It is the world leading tool for network management and its analysis. It provides the MAC and IP scanner to facilitate or helps a free and detailed connection that accesses the testing of the network.
- Quick Ping Monitor: Quick Ping is a most powerful ip monitor tool that is equipped with necessary steps to deal with the trouble shoot issues.
It is easy to troubleshoot all the terminal devices and routers with the ping utilities.
LAN path to the Router test:
- The computer can be used to ping the router in order to verify the LAN path that runs on the Windows 75 and later versions.
- First it requires clicking on the start button and selecting the run. Now the IP address is to be typed followed by the Ping tag.
- Click on OK button and at that instant it displays the IP address path.
- If this path does not function well then the problem can be with LAN port LED (should be in switch off position). The connection check in between hub ports that are connected to the workstations and routers.
- The verification to be done for the IP address of the router and the work station that is configured and installed Ethernet card driver to the work station and router.
Test in between the Computer and Remote device:
- The windows run screen is to be tested from the PC to the remote devices to verify the LAN working.
- The IP addresses are to be checked on PC and the modem router that is default. Check for the modem router as per the described online accessed document.
- The ISP assigned host name is to be entered in the basic settings screen, if the PC is assigned to it.
- The Ethernet MAC can be rejected by the ISP. Many ISP’s reject the access of the traffic from MAC of the broad band modem. It is preferred to refer the router set up manual to get rid of such problems.