Hash algorithm/ Hash function is mainly used to draft the random or inconsistent data to a data of definite size. The main purpose of using the Hash function/ Hash algorithm is, it detects the duplicate records in the database and by doing so it enhances the database for a quick look. Hash function/ Hash algorithm is extensively used in cryptography and as software in computers for quick database lookup.
What is a MD5 Algorithm?
MD5 is an extensively used Hash algorithm/ Hash function globally, MD5 was designed in 1991 to replace the existing Hash algorithm/ Hash function MD4. Basically MD5 is a Hash function/ Hash algorithm which protect the user data and at the same time it maps the size of indefinite or random data to a consistent size. MD5 also helps the users in identifying the duplicate records or duplicate transactions in database by doing so it helps the user for a quick access to the database. MD5 is widely used in maintaining the large size database. MD is – Message Digest.
MD5 Hash generator:
How to use MD5 Online Generator?Sponsored Links
Here we are giving some simple steps to use the online MD5 Generator, by using these steps it makes you very easy to use an online MD5 Generator.
- This MD5 Online Generator consists of 2 text boxes.
- Enter the text in the first box you want decrypt.
- After entering the Data in the first box, then click the Generate
- Now you can see the MD5 Hash/algorithm of that particular text in the second box.
- If you want to check another text then click the Clear All Button and enter the text you want to check.